Monday, April 6, 2009

BASEMENT ROCK FEST.

Hai. So last week I was sick and couldn't do my show (thanks Steve!), but this week I was back and we had a special edition of The Big Takeover and played all local bands/bands from the north east/bands that play in people's houses.

Also. This weekend:

My Heart to Joy is playing a record release show on Friday, April 10 with Jettison, Cassilis, Transit, and Deadlights.

Make Do and Mend is playing a record release show on Saturday, April 11 with Hostage Calm, Phantoms, and Let Me Run.

Both of these shows are at the Wallingford American Legion and they are going to rule. A lot. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Anyway, tonight's show went like this:

New Mexico Song - Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains - Love Songs for the Apocalypse
Harmony Parking Lot Song - Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains - Love Songs for the Apocalypse
The Wagon - Dinosaur Jr. - Green Mind
Without Formal Company - Subverso - Existence on the Shelf
I am the Black Hole - Young Freaks
Daniel's Striped Tiger - Tiny Hawks - Fingers Become Bridges
8105 - Moving Mountains - Pneuma
The Great Red Robbery - The Flaming Tsunamis - Fear Everything
Bird Watching & Vice-Versa - The Flaming Tsunamis - Fear Everything
Cherry Red - Tip the Van - Passion, Love, & Pride
Yale Song - Angleworm - Ruin Your Scene
Summer Song - Angleworm - This is Propaganda
Irish Goodbye - Coldsnap
Seasons in Verse - My Heart to Joy - Seasons in Verse
Giving My Hands Away - My Heart to Joy - Seasons in Verse
Daedalus - Jettison - Drag
Teeth - Jettison - Drag
Audible - Hostage Calm - Lens
Like a Fish - Let Me Run - Meet Me at the Bottom
The Line - Make Do and Mend - We're All Just Living
Motivational Song - Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind of Cadwallader
I Hate Kevin - Boy Problems
Hoods Up - Street Smart Cyclist
Tryna Decide - Teenage Cool Kids - Queer Salutations
Don't Worry - Rogue Set - Shake Those Hands
Change My World - No One's Hero
Stuff That I Like - Bomb the Music Industry! - Scrambles
The Reason - Defiance, Ohio - Songs for the Icarus Project

No comments:

Post a Comment