Monday, May 18, 2009

LAST SHOW AT MIDNIGHT!

Hiiiii everyone.

I have important news. Steve and I are going on a road trip next week. So I will not be doing a show. Perhaps in the mean time I will post pictures of our adventures around the country. We'll see.

Even more importantly, tonight was my last nighttime show. I will now be on Wednesdays from 3-5pm. You can now listen as you are driving home from work/the beach or driving to awesome concerts or uh, just hanging out at home being bored listening to the radio! yay!


We Called it America - NOFX - Coaster
Creeping Out Sara - NOFX - Coaster
Spit Shine Your Black Clouds - Blood Brothers - Young Machetes
Catamaran - Bear vs Shark - Terrorhawk
For Marcus - The Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower - Dissertation, Honey
Crowquill - Circle Takes the Square - As the Roots Undo
A Line in the Sand - Q and Not U - No Kill No Beep Beep
Old Capitals - My Heart to Joy - Seasons in Verse

--these arms are snakes interview--

Ethric Double - These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove
Waiting Room - Fugazi - 13 Songs
Grow On, Grow Up, Grow Out - Moving Mountains - Pneuma
Busy - Jawbreaker - Unfun
Red Letter Day - The Get Up Kids - Something to Write Home About
Great Lakes / Great Escape - The Lawrence Arms - Oh! Calcutta!
Hawaiian T-Shirt - Lemuria - Get Better
Mama, I'm Satan - Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
Classic Arts Showcase - ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - Worlds Apart
Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Daedalus - Jettison - Drag
The Shape of Punk to Come - Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come
Why Did We Ever Meet? - The Promise Ring - Nothing Feels Good
Search Party - So Many Dynamos - Flashlights
The Reasons - The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site

No comments:

Post a Comment