Monday, March 9, 2009

So my last few days have been pretty epic: I saw These Arms Are Snakes two nights in a row (pictures coming soon!), the first night I got stranded in New York City after missing the last train back to Connecticut, and the second night I interviewed 3/4 of the band, and they played "Cavity Carousel," just for me. =D

The interview will air next week, probably. I've still got to edit it.

But for this week, we rocked out to lots of sweet tunes:

Crazy Woman Dirty Train - These Arms Are Snakes - Easter
Cavity Carousel - These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower & Dove
Rats & Rats & Rats for Candy - Blood Brothers - Crimes
Riot - Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters
Thresher's Flail -Be Your Own Pet - Be Your Own Pet
No - Vivian Girls - Vivian Girls
Friends in the Armed Forces - Thursday - Common Existence
For Science Fiction - Maritime - Heresy & The Hotel Choir
You're the One I Want - Jets to Brazil - Perfecting Loneliness
Come Saturday - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Slumberland
Call it Sane - Faraquet - Anthology '97-'98
You are the Music - Three Second Kiss - Long Distance
Practical Animals - We Versus the Shark - Dirty Versions
Look What Happened - Less Than Jake - Anthem
Stuff That I Like - Bomb the Music Industry! - Scrambles
An Eluardian Instance - Of Montreal - Skeletal Lamping
Corazon de Oro - Rancid - Life Wont Wait
Reach for the Sky - Social Distortion - Sex, Love, and Rock n Roll
Mental Health - Zebrahead - Phoenix
I Couldn't Love You - Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
Ma Jolie - Bear vs Shark - Right Now, You're in the Best of Hands
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows - Brand New - Deja Entendu
One Thousand Paper Cranes - Motion City Soundtrack
Another Innocent Girl - Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary
Skeleton in New York City - Coldsnap
Mist & Mast - Jettison - Drag
All of Life is Coming Home - My Heart to Joy - Virgin Sails
Black and White - Subverso
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues - The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound
Playing Your Song - Hey Mercedes - Loses Control
Mechanical - Lemuria - Get Better

No comments:

Post a Comment