Monday, March 2, 2009

Surprise coming next week!!


As for what happened this week...

Beyond Electric Dreams - Bad Religion - The Empire Strikes First
The First Eviction Notice - The Lawrence Arms - Apathy & Exhaustion
New York is Burning - Jawbreaker - Bivouac
Blue Carolina - Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning
Crimes - The Blood Brothers - Crimes
Time's Arrow - Thursday - Common Existence
I Know I Know - Freshkills - Freshkills
Subtle Body - These Arms Are Snakes - Easter
Red Line Season - These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove
Funeral for a Friend - Planes Mistaken for Stars - Fuck with Fire
Magic Word - Fucked Up - The Chemistry of Common Life
I, The Swan - The Sound of Animals Fighting - The Ocean & the Sun
8 - sBACH - sBACH
Romantic Rights - Death from Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine
From the Hips - Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
Red Letter Day - The Get Up Kids - Something to Write Home About
Seventy Times Seven - Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon
Planet Shhh - Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapolothology
Dead City Sound - O Pioneers!!! - Neon Creeps
Here's My Destroyer - Let Me Run - Meet Me at the Bottom
Story of My Life - Social Distortion - Social Distortion
Listen to Your Friends - New Found Glory - Not Without a Fight
Goodbye Forever (Yes Really) - Male Nurse - All My Friends Are Assholes
Things I Wish - Paul Baribeau - Grandledge
Consider the Ravens - Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home
Born Beautiful - Kind of Like Spitting - Bridges Worth Burning
One of These Days - Owen - At Home With
Atlantis to Interzone - Klaxons - Myths of the Near Future
Ice Monster - Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice
The Deadly Rhythm - Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment